It’s found at the back of the legs, at the buttocks, down to the legs and feet. When the nerve is inflamed, an intolerable and severe pain trickles up from the knee to the ribs and back.
The depth of pain depends on the person and condition leading to it. There are things you can do to help alleviate the pain associated with the nerve.
Prescription medicine may treat the symptoms, rather than the condition itself. There are alternatives that are healthier to use and will take care of the issue fully.
The pain that results from the sciatic nerve brings on tingling, numbness, and a feeling that your legs are heavy, and affects your wellbeing and motion.
Those who suffer from sciatic nerve pain, there is a solution that will take 10 minutes out of your schedule. Benefits do depend on the condition you’re in and its essential you follow the steps with care.
The 10-Minutes Bedtime Treatment
• Place your feet in the bucket and leave them there until the water starts to cool down
• Take your feet out and dry them
• Go to bed making sure your feet stay warm during the whole night.
• Pour 10 liters of hot enough to touch water into a bucket
• Add a handful of salt and 1 liter of apple cider vinegar
• Stir it until the salt dissolves completely
Use an extra blanket to cover your feet up, so when you wake up, don’t walk or stand on the ground with bare feet. Wear socks and slippers too.
After the first treatment you should see pain relief. If needed, do this every day until the pain is gone.